Located in the historical heart of the City of Lights and in a neigborhood bubbling with life, Hôtel du Louvre offers a welcome haven of serenity and an ideal starting point to unveil Paris' secrets. In the historic setting, seize the opportunity to savour classical french specialties with our Chef's refined twist or to unwind in a luxurious guestroom with stunning views over Paris landmarks.
What Makes Each Stay Extraordinary:
- A luxurious setting, filled with history :
177 guestrooms in an authentic Parisian style, including 43 suites with a view over Paris rooftops and monuments
- At the heart of Paris arts and culture : the hotel is surrounded by the Musée du Louvre, the Comédie-Française, the Palais Garnier and Palais Royal square
- A typical brasserie with a terrace overlooking the Louvre : discover traditional French gastronomy revisited by our inspired Chef and Pastry Chef
- 8 exclusive meeting rooms: for confidential meetings or larger events up to 150 guests, most of them with natural light and unique views
- Clefs d'Or concierge: tailor-made recommendations and caring service to offer you a truly unique experience