Available Special Offers
Click a deal for more details
From: €560Bedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 2
The Cobblestone: New York
Located on a charming cobblestone street in the South Street Seaport and built in 1793, this lovely, European-inspired loft was once an ice house. Sparely furnished and set across two floors with an intentional open-plan living space, the easy flow between rooms is freeing. Both levels boast wood-beamed ceilings and original artwork created by the host himself. While this isn't the most luxurious home on our books, it's cosy and bright, a fluid mix of rustic and modern.
* The bed in the loft is open and doesn't have a door (perhaps a privacy issue for some)
* Watch your head - the area above the stairs is quite low!
* The steps up to the 2nd level are narrow and steep, anyone with mobility difficulties may want to look elsewhere
* One of the bedrooms has a sofa bed (and if you prefer soft, plush mattresses, you may find these to be a bit firm)
* The bathrooms are a bit dated
* Please no babies or tiny toddlers - there are steep steps which could be dangerous
* There's a strict no party policy
- check Holiday with friends,Romantic getaway,Family holiday,Unique Designs,Self Catering,Short Stay,Walking distance to lake/sea