Available Special Offers
Click a deal for more details
From: €275Bedrooms: 2Bathrooms: 2
The Grand: London
This flamboyant home typifies creative Hackney. Elegant and eclectic in equal measure, it pairs provocative contemporary art with vintage period details. Lush, dark-walled drawing rooms contain Andy Warhol originals; next door might be an ethereal, French-inspired kitchen or a pretty walled garden. There’s luxury, too, with a freestanding tub and stylish study. The furniture and design ranges from Victorian to sharply modern, yet somehow it all fuses together beautifully. The same is true outside, with hipster coffee shops and gentrifying food markets all around.
* No children allowed under 12.
* The artwork may not be to everyone's taste but it does represent the local surroundings of Hackney.
* The surrounding area is quite urban.
* The second bedroom at the front of the house looks over the main road, slightly noisy but not excessive.
* The Olive green study will be locked during your stay. We thought we'd show you a picture of it anyway so you know what's behind the closed door.
- check Holiday with friends
- check Family holiday
- check Unique Designs
- check Self Catering
- check Short Stay
- check Luxury